08 February, 2006

Bombs away, but we're okay

Monday I gave a 1h 45m presentation in my communication theory class on Constructivism; this (extended) action was so antithetical to my nature that I still have this weird feeling/sensation, like someone has reversed my polarity from ingress to egress. Which is a fantastic feeling, but upsets my equilibrium/homeostasis just a little. I'm on edge, but coming down.

The best part of my presentation was the film example I used, supposed to illustrate the process of message formation using procedural records - the scene from Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey where they're trying to get into heaven, and quote the Poison song. "Every rose has its thorn...." The teacher was not pleased at first, but the class thought it was hilarious so she relented. Huzzah!

Anyway the weather here is beautiful today, and tonight promises board games & beer. Man, this sunlight is getting my hopes up for summer, which since we'll be back in fertile Tacoma (where the soil is black, like my heart) should be one long continuous groove. Much like a Pink Floyd LP.

music: The Police, Zenyatta Mondatta

2 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

STATION!

8/2/06 9:06 PM  
Blogger josh p said...

Station... station. ;-)

9/2/06 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home