27 January, 2006

laughing all the way to the hospital

The vast majority of humanity is not in the Emergency Room right now; this fact is only glaringly apparent... strangely fascinating... after you've spent several hours there, among the weeping and gnashing of teeth that fill the triage center. I had an accident while doing the dishes at home today, a glass broke cleanly while I was scrubbing it and cut my RH 5th finger pretty deeply at the middle joint. When after 10-15 min the bleeding didn't stop, H took me to the ER, where we spent the next 3~4 hours. Four stitches. And I got to watch! Man it was weird. I won't go into great detail, but suffice it to say that hand hurts now, and I had to call in to work.

Blood is a brighter red than I remember.

music: Stan Richardson, Shakuhachi music

Update, 7:56pm: GOD DAMN my hand hurts like a bitch!

1 Comments:

Blogger FM Hradek said...

Gah that's terrible. Hope it heals fast.

30/1/06 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home