26 February, 2005

We only wish to catch a fish, so juicy-sweeeeet!



WE bad. Uh huh. So the weather up here is still beautiful & sunny, and I just couldn't be happier. Got my tax refund today, and so did Braden, and last night we bought a blender, so... party time tonight! Smoothies by day, margaritas by night. doubleplusw00+!

And it's definitely (even if not officially) springtime here; yesterday I worked 11-7 and as I walked out to my car in the "morning" (which btw, up here at 11 it smells like camping does at 7am), the smell of fresh-cut grass was everywhere. I have this theory that each season actually starts on the 8th of the month previous to the equinox/solstice; for some reason on that day, every time, every year Feb 8th is the day it starts feeling like Spring, and May 8th it starts feeling like Summer, etc.

School still takes up all my free time, so not much else is new around here. Totally scored at the bookstore the other day though, H got a nice big + cheap Beatles book (she had none!) and a book full of artist's self-portraits, with explanation + exegesis. Then I went to the library & got the Outlaw Bible of American Poetry, which is REALLY cool; one by Hunter S. Thompson in there. *sigh*

Oh, and on President's Day we went to Whatcom Falls, which is really pretty, see for yo'self:


Current Music: John Lennon, "Dear Yoko" from Acoustic

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Managing Time requiries skills %%desc%% also mean that you %%desc%% learn new skills.

10/11/05 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home