27 January, 2005

Boy, boy, crazy boy...

Got a flat tire at work Tuesday night, fortunately it would have been my last run anyway. I'm still baffled by how big Bellingham seems for what kind of town it is... residentially it's like the suburbs of Seattle (lots of old houses & bungalows), but the businesses are more like downtown Tacoma - endless independant restaurants, shops, etc., with the obligatory chain store here & there.

Kinda sad I won't be trekking down South this weekend... oh well, I can use the time to catch up on schoolwork, which is getting swampy. Sweaty. Smelly, for sure. Blech. I watched West Side Story with the gf yesterday, and shut up, I like it. I can't decide if my favorite gang member is Mouthpiece or Joyboy. ::bites knuckle::

Okay, today's obligatory picture:
SURPRISE!

Current Music: Tristan und Isolde

1 Comments:

Blogger FM Hradek said...

LOL, yeah Bellingham seems like a giant suburb. The downtown is too small for me. No worries about the musical. I loved 'Phantom of the Opera' which I strongly encourage anyone to see. Since you have a Newstand out there, stop by for me and check and see if they still carry SkinTwo and Marquis. Bremerton may be more urban but lack any sort of established 'downtown'.

Thank you for your comments on my posts!

28/1/05 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home