20 December, 2008

the silence of snow

Multiple-thought Monday:

1. RESTLESSNESS. (except finding stuff to do isn't hard at all - it's just being trapped in the snow.)

2. There's been a good flurry of bloggings! I think it's great that everybody being confined to their houses drives them to their true home, the warm source of all good, the Internet. Make a fire, post a blog. Eat some pie, post a blog. Post a blog! Post a blog!!

3. Before we arrived at Jenny's family Christmas saturday, her father decided to precede me by announcing that I am a black man. There were surprised looks all around the room when my arrival displayed otherwise. True story.

4. SJVC recipe for snowy isolation happiness: hot chocolate, weird literature, headphones & warm electronicky music.

5. Just in general, Warren Ellis is the best shelter from the storm. (honestly, he reminds me of Christmas - probably because I'm always looking for something to do on the computer around Christmas & he does own the internet).

6. I've recently added Rapidshare to my arsenal of internet musics acquiral methodologies. Neat, good, fine, awesome.

6b. Wow! ...seriously?

7. The accumulation in perspective: snow fills our lamppost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home