08 October, 2008

story club #6: [no theme]

...once again written in about half an hour. This one may seem sloppy (too), but if you take into consideration that it's based in my life then it coheres a bit better. Whoa! Pretentious!




In other Joshtown news, my iPod has defected to the Russkies. Treasonous bastard. Turns out the week I start using both iTunes & Winamp to manage my iPod, which coincidentally is also the week a new version of iTunes comes out (hmmm), my iPod is no longer recognized by any computer (though I still can play its music). All's good though, like all things I'm sure the iPod benefits from a wipe & reload. I'm actually looking forward to it. Now just to find the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger FM Hradek said...

I wish I could evangelize Rockbox a an awesome open source player solution but the quirks make it less than ideal. I'd like to come back to the iPod software but I can't stand it's directory structure. It's like taking a blender to steak: sure, it's beef all right. But is it steak?

Wipe and reload... I love it!

8/10/08 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, sir. That site is fascinating stuff.

Cheers.

13/10/08 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home