12 December, 2008

weatherblog!

Accuweather right now is headlining a "Potentially Life-Threatening Blizzard," so looks like it's coming down to the time to hunker down, insulate, and submit to winter's cold bastardry. Blankets & winter brews & fire don't sound half bad, no sir. Hey, maybe being trapped under 14' of snow will force more people like me to blog! I'm going to pray on that.

This past monday was the HPB Holiday Party, which was fun. Also there was a story club a couple weeks ago... soon as I find my story again I'll post that.

I think this photo most accurately expresses my state at this time.



Thank you, and good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny that this pic from RCS especially resonated with you. I made it the desktop image on my compy at work on Thursday.

Also: I am internet messenger bag shopping for someone. Not kidding. I'll report findings directly.

13/12/08 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home