01 November, 2008

radiation!

What a bleedin' week - started off with Cecil (unbelievably, arrestingly amazing, of course - a large blogessay hes been working through the back of my mind), then monday I got promoted, huge sigh of relief, and last night was the quite successful if I do say so myself debut show of Plague Doctors, at Riley's Halloween party. I dressed as a homeless man instead of Sartre, mainly because the costumes are (eerily) similar and I couldn't be bothered to find a pipe. All in all, one of the best weeks ever. And next week's my b-day, on which I hope to repeat last year's pilgrimage to densely wooded Mt Rainier Nat'l Park, and have some kind of several parties perhaps, I don't know, but I like to celebrate so count on lots of those situations. This morning B & I are jamming with ol' Dads, which will be righteous.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

You're the most talented homeless man I know. Although I can't say how convincing your costume was considering you didn't smell like pee and hot garbage.

1/11/08 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home