14 September, 2008

the cobwebs of chastity

I went to sleep last night with a strong desire to be unemployed. Hardly surprising given the caliber of awesomeness at Jenny's talent-show birthday party; in fact I wish everyone who came (heck, everyone I know) could be unemployed, because how much greater would the world be without that drain on creativity? Not to mention forfeited time. Man. Stupid work.







Those were the 3 phases of the party: setting up, kicking out the jams, and winding down to songs about praying for rain. And Saturday.

The evening also saw the public debut of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome / MasterSword / TriForce, as well as our first time playing with a drummer. Spectacular! Never has this house been rocked so hard, and thoroughly. I can't wait to see the videos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't praying for rain, I was trying to make the rain stop. And the pain. You see, because they rhyme.

14/9/08 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home