08 September, 2006

all-price books

If you laughed just now, you can come live on my island/compound - I don't care who you are. So yeah, got the job, although really it's "seasonal with the option to stay on past Xmas." I don't care, I'm fucking ecstatic about it. Weee! Apparently I start in October; I was hoping to get out of PizzaSlut before the Fair and its fiascos, but oh well. People tip better during the fair, as I keep telling myself.

Yesterday Braden & Jerry & I ceremoniously imbibed the eucharistic beer & anime, a combination from the olden days which barely occurs anymore, sadly. Plenty of fun.


Homework: don't get eaten by deep space energy-beings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

Could you start telling people they are supposed to tip better during the fair? It would save me a lot of trouble, and prevent nights like the one I just had.
Thanks!

9/9/06 12:45 AM  
Blogger FM Hradek said...

Dude! That sounds awesome. I just saw Cowboy Beebop at the store and had some good memories watching a few rushed episodes.

Perhaps a future purchase?

12/9/06 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home