31 July, 2006

mister toad + wild ride

Just sitting around waiting for my grandparents to arrive from San Diego in their mötorhöme - not sure how long they'll be here, but will be great to see them again. Found this. I think I'm completely over the wicked hangover I had yesterday; saturday night H & Sasha & I went on an allnight drunk in Seattle, skirting the capital hill block party and ending up in Ballard, via some Irish pub with cheap great beer and a bitchy bartender. Good fucking times, though. In Ballard we saw the band of one of S's friends, and I became transparently smashed, and got carried away with telling people how talented they are, how they're going to make it big, etc. I think the joke in my mind was a mashup of Outlaw Star and Tony Robbins, but it came out obnoxious. Oh well. At one point did I, yes indeed, accost an entire group of middle-aged asian women and inform them that they too have great potential and not to waste it. Or something like that. Also I think I convinced people I don't know well enough that I'm a satanist or other occultish junky, just because i went on a spiel about a guy's tattoo of a unicursal hexagram. Whatever. Symbols interest me.

Point is, adventure. S'what I get for enlisting Turskys in hijinks, good bloody times.





1 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Shh, little Josh is sleeping.

1/8/06 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home