20 August, 2006

a river could be loved

H & I had dinner with my mum & Casey last night at their favorite haunt, Nifty's 50s, live music from sad-sounding, hard-rocking coverband "Gray Skies Falling" - lots of fun! We discussed plans for the coming fall, including a possible Day of the Dead celebration, which may just end up an optionmas-a-tized Halloween; I'll post more as the idea develops.

The past week has been slow, nice and quiet, a recovery from the previous 2 weeks of family and travel. Although I have to say sometimes the vacuum left by said stress can breed boredom. Guess it's the ebb & flow that keeps you on your toes.

Might be heading up to B'ham this week, need to register for my final class (is the short version). Sheesh. Meanwhile, late-August heat, swaying trees, where's my mint julep?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home