07 April, 2006

Psycho-killer: Quest-ce que c'est?

First week back in school has been great, and entertaining to boot; my schedule works out just right so every day is consistent, with no several-hour breaks to tempt my laziness / wandering attentions. My Speech teacher reminds me of a cross between Frieda Kahlo and Tim Meadows, which, hm. What do you say to that? Geology, which is actually Oceanography, is far more interesting than I was expecting. And French... oh oui, Je t'aime, French. Let's just say I'm using my throat for all new things. New favorite word of all time: feuille. "Leaf." Beautiful.

Tonight is for relaxing. A little sad, because it's my mom's birthday and we don't get to go down this weekend to bash it up with her, but she says she's not picky about perfect timing, and surely schedules must align sometime! Well, she's happy and that's the point. Casey's got it covered, which makes me more than content.



music: The Police, "Invisible Sun"

2 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

그래요? 왜 한국말을 배우지않은가?

8/4/06 8:00 AM  
Blogger josh p said...

BECAUSE I SAID SO!

8^D

Seriously though, whatchoo talkin' funny?

8/4/06 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home