21 March, 2006

At the still point of the turning world

Great sleep for the last two weeks: the world moves so fast that keeping up is exhausting. One final done, one final tomorrow morning and the final final on Friday; following a weekend of nine-hour shifts I am ecstatic to have today to sit and read and not worry about school (Tuesday-class is over), relax and fight the urge to be "productive." H & I are talking about seeing Zizek tonight at the Pickford, and I'm looking forward to that quite a bit.

I was going to post a lengthier, deeper review of V for Vendetta, because I did like it so much; just keep in mind my criteria for being wowed by a movie, which is deep-thinking + catharsis. Not a perfect movie, but certainly a great one. Quite tall. Realized I haven't been posting much lately other than pretty things I find. Just busy this quarter, working more and schooling harder. Next quarter should be more conducive to bloggery. Spring break next week! Wooooo! Hav & B's is this week, seemingly sucktastic for planning anything in groups, although for the best, as B gets to see Anna (oh, and Europe ;-), and H will be getting in some good quality time with her mom in P-Town.

Speaking of next quarter: Geology, another Speech class, and French. Yes! I need more languages! Once I hit 10,000, then I become a real girl. JOY!!



music: Tom Waits, Rain Dogs

2 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Bloggery? Good show, chap! Port Triggering!

22/3/06 3:04 AM  
Blogger josh p said...

Maw-ha! Mawhahahahaha. Mawha. Oh I do so love a good port triggering. Mawha.

22/3/06 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home