23 March, 2006

fussing & flapping in priestly black

So, I've thought my alternator was dead for, what, just over a month now. Today I finally resolved to replace the damn thing (yesterday being finals day was out of the question), and as I'm looking under the hood to see what tools I need (read: where's the alternator at?), I notice the little guy, way at the back, with no belt attached. Guess it disintegrated from pure rage, or sadness; that must have been that sound I was hearing for the last 3 months. Heh! hm. Anyway that's a filthy dirty job; both my arms came out covered in dense black slud. After intense scrubbing I've whittled it down to just the unavoidable goth-black fingernails. It'll do.

music: a Sting-ly medley

2 Comments:

Blogger Duncan Idaho said...

Well don't leave us hanging! Was the belt reunited with its long lost love, the Prince Archbishop of Alternator? Or was your fussing just the preamble to a grand climax in the third act?

To wit: Do your car go now?


-Duncan

23/3/06 4:35 PM  
Blogger josh p said...

Wedded & bedded, m'friend. ;-D

23/3/06 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home