11 March, 2006

see the sun when day is done

Whatcom Chorale is doing Mozart's Requiem tomorrow night. I wish I could go, but fie: work. The weather is beautiful up here today, which made it a great choice for my mum & Casey to come visit, totally spontaneously. They bought B & myself Boss Tweed food and then we went to Value Village, then they had to flee back south. I need to figure out how to get pictures off my phone, because I got a great one there of an LP of German Marches. So disturbing.

Feeling very potential. Have a lot of studying to do; alone in a cleaned apartment until work at 6. Can't wait to be done with these classes.

music: Nick Drake, Pink Moon

2 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

I found a new and exciting way to get pictures off your phone, but you need to get service back. Intrigued? You should be.

13/3/06 12:13 AM  
Blogger DD said...

It snowed today! WTF???

13/3/06 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home