05 December, 2005

the void loves you.

So I'm studying for tonight's art final, and Hava's relaxin & maxin watching "Touched by an Angel," for some reason. And I've come to a decision. I'm going to write a tv drama called "Touched by an Existentialist," where a lanky turtleneck-wearing guy with a lazy eye goes around this great nation, intervening in people's lives only to reveal that, guess what, life has no meaning and the cosmos plays out its absurd comic drama indifferent to our intervention, and that you can avoid fear & anguish by facing your ultimate responsibility amidst this supreme meaninglesness. Awww. I think I just cried a little.

Seriously though, tonight is acts II & III of the Dune miniseries. My frontal lobe is twitching.

4 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Oh yes... I go beyond supporting this. I think we should make a flash or somehting at least. This would be a blast.

6/12/05 4:00 AM  
Blogger josh p said...

WOW! Yes that's an awesome idea. I wish I had any skill at all with flash. Hm, research day, perhaps. :-D

6/12/05 9:35 AM  
Blogger FM Hradek said...

I would love to be of assistance in this project.

6/12/05 2:29 PM  
Blogger josh p said...

Dude - everybody's invited! FM, you might be most instrumental in the actual implementation, as I don't think any of us know how to use the media itself to our end. Mmmm, I like this. All ideas are welcome. (Duncan?)

7/12/05 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home