09 December, 2005

it's like William Blake said

finals are over. school is over. autumn is effectively over, it only remains to follow the spiralling arm of optionmas out past holidays, past commerce and towards friends & family, ultimately past even those warm times, through the deepness of winter. after H's last final this morning we went out for you-bake pizza, slurpees & beer; having eaten a very satisfying meal we fell asleep to Kung-Fu Hustle, and an hour later woke up refreshed. i only hope everyone's having as good a time. see everybody soon.



music: Shpongle, Nothing is lost

4 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

PLEASE SOMEONE, GOUGE MY FUCKING EYES OUT WITH A GRAPEFRUIT SPOON! NO!!! A GRAPEFRUIT SPOON! THE ONE WITH THE SPIKY RIDGES DUMB ASS!!! YES THAT ONE! NO THE OTHER END--OH FORGET IT! CHANGED MY MIND.


















Just kidding, never been better... they let me run again. Hurt my lungs like bitch (sick + haven't run in a while), BUT it feels good to run again. I forgot how much I like it. There is a great 4.7 mile trail on base in Korea. It will take a while to get up to 4.7 I think, but I got an Ipod and a whole lot of patients. "Slow and steady wins the race." the turtle said, and It's turtles ALL THE WAY DOWN my friend. :)

9/12/05 6:20 PM  
Blogger FM Hradek said...

LOL That is awesome. I can just imagine you running a trail in some distant land with a bunch of patients following you. ROFL. Like the kind with the IV bags and walkers. That's awesome. Of course. you probably meant patience... but I had to be an ass.

Resist the iPod. Resist it. Seek alternative sound listening devices. For the love of all things evil.

12/12/05 8:40 AM  
Blogger DD said...

Well... Ipod... is good. I don't have a problem with it... since the last thing I got was my creative NOMAD and it died one day out of warranty.

As for patients... I meant what I said, and I said what I mean lad... you best watch yourself.

12/12/05 4:12 PM  
Blogger FM Hradek said...

Uh huh... yeah. Running with patients. Got it. ;)

Sorry that the "other" name brand didn't work out. You know me, trying to resist the iPod bandwagon and all.

12/12/05 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home