07 November, 2007

breathe, breathe in the air

Today on my 28 I engaged in a little rural psychogeography -- woke up early to "watch" the sun rise (the point was to be cognizant of it, anyway), then drove to Mt Rainier Nat'l Park where I held intimate discourse with nature. That's a 65 mile drive I'll likely be making much more frequently. It is an immensely different experience hiking alone, recommended to all. Or too, I'll go with you, it's just so pretty out there. Especially in autumn.






yes, my phonecam was set to sepia by accident. oops.


p.s. On the drive back I saw a grocery store in Spanaway spraypainted "ARE GUV SUCKS DICK". Clever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duncan Idaho said...

Sounds like a koan:

Roshi:
"Are Gov Sucks Dick?"

Student:
"Moooooo?"

Roshi:
{WHACK}

End Lesson


-Duncan

7/11/07 8:28 PM  
Blogger FM Hradek said...

I hope it was a marvelous 28th.

~Mike

10/11/07 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home