01 November, 2007

an open question

Alright everybody, this is it - I've been trying to decide what to do about that pesky birthday I'm having next week, and having thrown around the varieties of parties teeny-to-huge, I think I'm just going to have a free-for-all, knockaround, everybody's invited throwdown party just like last year. Because hell, that worked out quite well, in a best-party-ever sense.

So! The question was gonna be, "what should I do," but apparently my brain just decided the new question is "do you really have a good enough excuse not to come?" Saturday the 10th, at Casa de la Price, say around 7 or 8, there will be free food, free booze, come and mingle with people I have met, and surely some I haven't. You needn't even bring a present!

So revel! Use all that squandered halloween energy and work yourself into a candy-fueled frenzy, 'cause bitches, it's my fuckin birfday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home