02 October, 2006

i may look ridiculous, but i feel GREAT!



I received a package this morning from my g'ma, bearing all sorts of random items like tube socks, fitted sheets and Norman Vincent Peale books, as well as this dapper affair, a blue silk superman robe. The question marks are still rising from my head. How did my grandparents come to possess this unique curio? What made them decide to send it here? Have they indeed finally and inevitably gone screaming mad? Silk? Well, it doesn't matter now, 'cause I'm looking and feeling GREAT.

In other news, I'm finally starting at HalfPrice today. And festering with anticipation. Hopefully it's as good as it should, from the preconceptions I've built up over many years, be.

4 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

I completely misjudged you... you ARE insane.

"Will you take us to see the King of the Potato people?"

"You need a magic carpet to get there."

"Oh we got one, a little three -seater."

...

"2 hours W.O.O."

2/10/06 8:45 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

Dude, not fair!

3/10/06 6:20 PM  
Blogger Duncan Idaho said...

Don't worry B, I have it on good authority that your Green Hornet costume is en route, as it were. Très magnifique!

-Duncan

3/10/06 9:37 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

Excellent! Nothing beats lounging around the house while looking like a superhero that's lounging around the house.
(And when a superhero lounges around the house, he lounges AROUND the house)

4/10/06 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home