31 October, 2006

has anyone seen my tambourine

Jesus it gets cold in this house. Being poor equals wearing layers. On the bright side, my status at ½Price is officially being bumped up to fulltime regular made-man fella, instead of seasonal-temp dingus. So that's happy. I guess everyone's dressing up there today, but the only costume I can think of is a giant fake beard I saw at Fred Meyer one time. Incomplete! Grade NC - you may retry for credit next semester.


[04:28]

Elsewhere... Hav's mom is having her employees take the Jungian types test, so she had H take it too, and so, of course, I couldn't not. H is a Giver, and apparently I made Visionary. w00+! I think that means I can get William Blake to kick your ass. In a bar fight. In Memphis. Yeah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Duncan Idaho said...

I am a Protector! I have already ordered my tights and cape from www.justiceleague.gov; I get a Jungian Type discount (10%!).

The only downside? All they had in stock was purple velvet. With orange piping.

God.Damn.It.

Still, we'd make a pretty good Jungianesque superhero fighting force: The Giver, The Visionary, The Protector. We just need one more person, preferably "The Arsenal" or "The Romulan Warbird". I think that might help.


-Duncan


Portrait of an ESBC - Extroverted Space Battlecruiser

The Romulan Warbird

As an ESBC, your main purpose in life is blowing shit up and engaging the Cloaking Device.

You are stealthy and secretive. You are composed of a mainly tritanium hull. You are powered by an artificial quantum singularity.

Your hatred of everything is useful when blowing shit up. You love the Cloaking Device.

ESBCs are very rare (only .01% of the population) because they are all cloaked and you can't see them.

31/10/06 11:43 AM  
Blogger FM Hradek said...

Amazing! And I am a....

*wait for it*

*wait for it*

FieldMarshal Rational (eNTj)

Yeah... ROFL.

31/10/06 6:57 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Apparently I'm a Counselor Introvert (INFJ). I've been grouped with Martin Van Buren, Gandhi, Tom Selleck, Chaucer, and Evangeline Lilly. My life makes sense now.

31/10/06 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home