29 June, 2006

dance time happy fun hour #1 to go!

My return to the valley has been auspicious: delivery is lucrative the past 2 days, and it's always nice when people are happy to see you after you've been gone a while. We're having another big bbq tomorrow from 3 to dawn, everyone should come. My mother has always had the philosophy that the doors to her house are always open, and I feel very comfortable with that idea.

Anyway, no work for me until monday, time to begin the secondary stages of the ikea nesting instinct: organization, streamlining the operation, and oh yes, huge bonfires of paper & corregated cardboard products. Recycling is for... people who want to drive to a recycling plant. (yes I feel really guilty.)

Update, 1309h: Hm, now I feel bad about wasting such a good post-title... nuts. Well here, so it's not a total waste:



Ahhh. That's better.

music: Alfred Schnittke, Requiem

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats on your domestication and Ikea trips!! My sister's birthday is Saturday, so Mike and I will be in Puyallup, so perchance we mayeth stopeth by. We'll bring The HMP. He's does party tricks.

30/6/06 3:07 PM  
Blogger josh p said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

We'll be here all day long. Dance! Dance! Dance! :-D

1/7/06 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home