03 June, 2006

josh has a well-known drunk bias

Wow. So I guess I painted the internet a little red last night. Lots of booze with Hava & Sasha (well, mostly Sasha) makes Josh stay up till after sunrise. And, um, pee on the unlighted bushes in the neighbor's alley. Hoo hoo, mischief is always good. If I left you an offensive/incoherent comment on your blog, well... hey. Life's a bitch. When I get drunk and filled with love for everyone, why you gotta complain? Jeez.


This man, Tony, is Benjamin Fucking Horne.
That is all.

Update: 04 June, 2235h


music: TV on the Radio, Return To Cookie Mountain

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Thanks for adding drunk poetry to my blog. Next time though, I expect iambic pentameter.

4/6/06 10:28 AM  
Blogger josh p said...

Awesome! Any time.

Iambic pentameter might reign in drunken prattle just enough. Done & done!

8^D

4/6/06 1:45 PM  
Blogger DD said...

Bah, I know Li Nalas when I see him. You can't fool me, fool.

4/6/06 4:26 PM  
Blogger josh p said...

lol... *yeah* i had to look it up, but i remember that guy. miss that show.

and who's the more fool, the fool or the fool who fools him?

FOOL'd!!

4/6/06 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home