24 May, 2006

lost little goldfish

Not posting makes me sad. Sorry.

I just got back from driving Hava down to Seattle, where we met her sister & dad at Harborview where he's having surgery tomorrow. She's staying down south, and I'll be up here working & schooling until saturday night, then another drive down, and, joy of joys, pubcrawling. Tomorrow's her 21st. Aieee! What a world, what a world. (how 'bout a little fire, scarecrow?)

Last wednesday, Jared took H & I sailing (tried to get ahold of B, unsuccessfully). I want a boat so freakin' bad! Also property on Lake Whatcom; something about the surrounding trees. They're a more vibrant green than other places. Maybe something in the local plumbing? (ew.)

Anyway, so what's up for the next few days? Gosh, I don't know. Studying for finals. Reading. Kurosawa. Questionable anime. Maybe a vision quest? We shall see.



music: last.fm. sign up now! do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home