21 December, 2005

the southlands: casing the joint

Monday morning I talked to my mom about how we can't wait to get into town, and how H&I had tuesday off but not enough cash for gas, she so generously offered to buy us a tank of gas if we'd come down. So we did. With our traveling minstrel band. Just now we got back, and it's time to go to work. Any plans for this weekend? Next week? How about New Years? I propose for New Years a party the likes of which even God has never seen; many insanely awesome events ocurred during 2005, but I for one am ready to set it on fire and push it off a high cliff into an abandoned mine shaft filled with mongooses and crawling things. Sign up list = comments.

Oh, and if anyone needs to call me, erm, my cell phone is a little bit how you say, outta commission, temporarily. Till the first week of next year. House phone's fine, H's pone is fine. Email's fine. Blogger's fine.

Shazaam.

3 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Dropped your phone in the toilet too, huh? WHEN WILL I LEARN!?!?!? WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME!?!?!?!?! ;)

21/12/05 9:40 PM  
Blogger FM Hradek said...

I think Crystal and I will attend this New Year's bash but this time, I plan on passing out.

22/12/05 1:29 PM  
Blogger josh p said...

AWESOME!!! Passing out for all! Tiny American flags for some. We'll find a way to make this great. :-D GOOD TIMES!

23/12/05 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home