25 April, 2005

i work with the aesthetic of a brain medic

My last delivery today was to a man named Zion Taekwondo. I shit you not.

Here at the northern world things are otherwise summery - I've been working the day shift out on the weather frontlines, fighting off rays of ultraviolet and microwave radiation with every dermal defense I've got left. Meanwhile, apparently in collegetown sunlight is a queue to get as naked as publicly acceptable (or, ya know, more so), except for the elderly, who seem to wear additional sweaters just out of spite. The caffeine fast has finally come to that point where I don't even crave it anymore, much less go into convulsions on the coffee aisle at Haggen. Good times, good times.

The weird thing about Zion Taekwondo was his heart scar. Vertical, right at his sternum. Possible android?

Current Music: Edan, Beauty and the Beat

1 Comments:

Blogger FM Hradek said...

Ah sunlight, the bringer of life. Rather than fighting it... embrace it! It has some great benefits and if you are worried about skin damage, eating a healthier, natural diet can help your body's natural defense. Congrats on the defeat of the caffeine fast. I have had my last headache too. Since I hate the withdrawls I plan on keeping away from that stuff too.

See ya!

26/4/05 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home