04 July, 2009

errata (agenda (candelabra))


I'm pretty sure this (img = link) is my new favorite thing on the entire internet. It works on so many levels. And hypnotic, really. You could just spend all day staring.

-The 4th was bleeding awesome: plenty of awesome people, lots of substandard beer, a whole valley full of fireworks, and ice cream casserole. Plus I got to teach a bright 7 yr old about overtones. It was probably good that I wasn't drunk enough to try to explain the Pythagorean comma. (Close call, though.)

-Earthbound is the most underrated game I hadn't heard of until a month ago (despite that being a somewhat narrow category). How did I miss that?

-I've been reading the 3e PM & DMG intensively, in preparation for DMing (just a module at first). Maintaining immersive narrative, keeping game flow smooth, and most importantly being a walking rulebook... it is quite a challenge, but the dividends will be well worth it. ...NERD!!

-Sordid Sentinals show this thursday at the New Frontier, with distinguished guests! Of distinguishment!

-The other day I was idly wondering what percentage of my sum "knowledge" has been gained from the internet. I estimate the figure at over 51%. Long live the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home