05 July, 2005

flow my bbq'd foods + booze, the policeman said

I guess I don't invite hard enough, because our 4th exploda-bash ended up being just the standard Braden Jared Hava & I (by sunset, anyway). Ah well, hamburgers in the freezer and even (gasp!) some booze left over. Future fun time cache. No fireworks left though, Jared TCB'd that front in the most daring display of pyromancy since Arachnophobia, only with WD-40. I shit you not. I wish I had pictures.

Next week Hava & I are packing up the car and heading as far south as a shell card will take us, to visit my grandparents in San Diego, perhaps pit stop in teejay, then head back up and on the way try and catch Dane before his gradjimication on the 21st (don't know if we'll actually be able to stay for it, though... H may be scheduled to work). For those who haven't heard, and since Big 'n Lanky doesn't update his blog like he should, he's headed to Texas August 5th until February, then Korea. Anyway we're looking to do some camping, partly for economical lodging, partly for Schopenhauerian natural contemplation, mostly for fun times. Which reminds me, the summer is far from over, we need to get a bigger group together for still more camping, since it's just about my favorite thing in the world I almost never get to do.

I'm really itching to move into the new place. Maybe that's just because I want my ops base more secure, with my wide-view command window ready to gather maritime intelligence. Yes, it shall be glorious. I hope Hava doesn't mind Japanese temple decoration.

current beverage: vanilla soy milk. yum! a healthy treat. ::maliciously fake advertising smile::

1 Comments:

Blogger LiveTapir said...

Actually, "Big 'n Lanky" doesn't update his post AT ALL anymore, except to remove birthday greetings to an erstwhile friend. He doesn't seem to like the idea of anyone actually READING his blog. Ain't that right?

6/7/05 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home